Day 1 // Happiness Journal Prompts
Hello happy human,
Welcome to Day 1 of my 5 days of free journal prompts to cultivate happiness. Journaling is my go-to ritual to calm my mind & I personally know the power of a good prompt to get you in flow. If you've never journaled before - don't stress! Journaling is honestly whatever you make it, whether it be 1 sentence or a full pages, it doesn't matter & is more about the act of mindfulness rather than the quantity of words.
Todays prompts are all around gratitude. Find a quiet space, light some incense & enjoy this time to pay attention to what is on your mind.
- What went well yesterday?
- List 3 things you are grateful for today (what makes you so happy you could cry?!)
- What relationships are you thankful for?
- Describe 5 traits that make you proud of who you are?
- What is something nice another person did for you today or this week?
- What is something nice you did for another person today or this week?
Stay tuned for day 2 journal prompts releasing here on the 5/8/21.
Want more? My Happy Days Flip Book is filled with not only journal prompts but affirmations & inspiring quotes. Find it here.